Helloooo we're live!
The blog is alive! I've only been talking about this for the last fourteen hundred years. And finally freaking made it happen! I'll be sharing a mix of lifestyle posts - everything from style to home renovations to parenting, communication, business.. any and all the things. This will also be a home for my Podcast notes!
I thought it'd be fun to kick off the super official blog with ten things you may not know about me.
1. I first drove a tractor when I was 12, helping my brothers “move pipe” on my parents land.
2. One of my biggest dreams is a lakeside cabin in Island Park, Idaho.
3. I’m a Registered Nurse, but we joke that I’m “retired.” Todd and I try to go on dental/medical missions as often as we can. The last one was to Kenya, Africa.
4. I have seven siblings, they shaped my personality. We speak in sarcasm which frequently gets me into trouble when I realize this isn't a normal way to communicate with most adults.
5. We have a bear proof garbage can, which I feel like makes us pretty legit mountain dwellers.
6. I’m obsessed with home design. 70% of the people I follow on Instagram are interior design focused.
7. One of my ex-boyfriends almost delivered Jack, my second baby. Emphasis on almost… I waved him out of the room reallll quick. After an awkward bra-less, legs up in the stirrups hug.
8. I’m pregnant with my fourth baby!
9. I’m obsessed with learning new things and always have a podcast on.
10. I was a teen bride- married my hunk of burning love at the ripe old age of 19. My husband had less than $300 to his name.